Deaf dogs hear with their hearts - the full set of recorded webinars, articles and extra resources from the 2018 series.
Purchasing this bundle gives you access to EIGHT full webinars, downloads and extra resources for the price of SEVEN.
- Getting Started with Deaf Dogs: what's special and what's not!
- Attention and Focus for Deaf Dogs: are they seeing you?
- Waving Loudly - recall for deaf dogs
- Social skills and play - why deaf dogs struggle
- Adding a new family member - integration challenges
- Repetitive behaviours (barking, licking, chasing)
- Don't Pee There - toilet training for deaf dogs
- Grumpy or Scared? Aggressive behaviour in deaf dogs
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: £120
Why listen to me?
I'm a qualified clinical animal behaviourist and canine trainer with over 15 years of experience helping other people and their dogs!My deaf dog experience started in 2005 with my first deaf Border Collie, and since then I’ve lived with, fostered and trained many dogs with deafness and/or visual impairments. Together we have competed in a range of sports (Rally, Scentwork and Canicross) and I provide behaviour & training support to the Deaf Dog Network (UK), and worldwide via the wonders of Skype.